November 19, 2011

Short hair...NOT!

I have been wanting to have a drastic make over since last summer. You get inspired by different looks you see around in the city, by reading a magazine and see that Michele Williams finally got it right looking gorgeous with a very short hair so you are definitely ready to take that big step and cut your long shiny hair and convert it into something glamorous and daring. Then, some how I started making up excuses like my undefined permanent location and busy travelling  would get on the way on finding the perfect hair stylist who I could trust completely to do the job so I waited more and more. Yesterday finally I was at the right place at the right moment with the right person to do it, so I went. And of course I chickened out again...my hair is longer than ever and I am loving it so maybe next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment