March 29, 2012

"I Wish..." Wish List

I recently posted my "spring's affordable wish list" as a reminder of a humble and more realistic way to acquire some of my lovely vices but this does not mean I cannot have my imaginary harmless list of things I would love to own. To do so, what is the next best thing when you can only dream about certain material "obsessions"? well... you wish for them and create your "I wish...wish list" and hope for a significant increase in your pay check or pray for someone to become a good Samaritan and give it to you as a gift for being a great caring human being who wants to look and feel always great..for the sake of others of course! ;).
It has become a viceful habit of mine to day dream about this wish list, first I start browsing on my favorite on-line boutique looking for the current "must have" of the season but since this might give me a mini-heart attack when I look at the price tag then I switch to my Fashiolista account and pick the items that I wish I had. My mini-heart condition starts to slowly go away while I finally understand it was just a dream...













Chloe Marcie python and leather tote


Lanvin Swarovski crystal embellishment eagle belt



And the glamorous Total: $34,540.00 (plus tax)
A girl can only dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment