March 08, 2012

The looks of Milan Fashion Week (part 1)

I am big big fan of Italian designers and my favorite season without any doubt is Autumn/Winter. Every collection that is shown at the runways is a lovely vision of my fantasy wardrobe. So many looks I loved but just a few are shown here just to give you a pretty good idea of  what Milan Fashion Week was all about. For instance, I loved most of Etro's collection that was menswear inspired, Gucci's velvets and Gothic style, Alberta Ferreti's femininity and classy designs, Karl's beautiful picks of luxurious materials for Fendi, the 60s inspired looks of Just Cavalli, Kritzia's taste for a modern everyday woman or Versace's elegant gowns.

Blugirl

Fendi

Gucci


John Richmond

Kritzia

MaxMara

Alberta Ferreti

Etro

Iceberg

Moschino

Versace

Versace

Photo Credit: Daniele Guidetti, GoRunway/InDigital

No comments:

Post a Comment