March 03, 2012

Wearable Looks of NYFW A/W12 part 2

Beautiful creations were shown at this year's fashion week. Many designers had the chance to shine on the runway and most of these creations were only a dream for must of us "the real people". I don't think I'm going to have an award show scheduled or a premiere to go to any time soon so the least WE "normal broke human beings" can do is try to recreate as much as we can this amazing looks freshly squeezed from the runways, for example the following looks are a great inspiration for my own style and hopefully I will have in my possession a few key pieces for this fall/winter season like leather jackets or faux fur vests so I can look as fabulous and as glamorous as all this lovely skinny models.

Anna Sui

Anna Sui



Diane Von Furstenberg

HERVE LEGER (oops I don't have french accents)

J. Mendel

J. Mendel

Ports 1961




No comments:

Post a Comment