October 26, 2011

Hot or Cold?

Definitely COLD! I had a very long summer and I must say I did not enjoy it. First I was in Mexico where you have two seasons all at once. Spring and Summer have the same temperatures, so if you are planning to have an early summer vacation with a great weather Mexico is the place to be! The weather is always between 27 and 32 degrees C and the best part is that is cheaper!!! Low season can be a friend for your pocket and it won't be crowded, this is something I really appreciate specially if you go out to the beach and want to relax. Who likes to take sun arm to arm with a complete stranger who might resemble you the most wanted child molester in the country or have right in front of you the girl with the greatest body with no cellulite, no stretchmarks that automatically you start hating because your boyfriend won't stop staring?
Then I went to Canada and experience hell on earth... hard to believe, right? Specially when hell is not prepared with an AC!!! We had 47 degrees.....just by thinking about it I start melting. Next time I will make sure I have the best cooling system in the world!
For the last part of my summer I was in Italy. Thirty something degrees with no AC, humidity 100% or so it felt until the beginning of October!!!!! Again, I had the misfortune to experience another record! Just my luck...


No comments:

Post a Comment