February 13, 2012

Taxi!!! at DKNY

Distracting at first, the DKNY show was one of my favorites to watch. Loved the “real NYC” background even with the “snoopies” at the back of the iconic yellow cab, it was very New York!

The Collection was very minimal (my cup of tea these days), I own a couple of leather DKNY jackets and they are always a perfect fit and I can’t wait to get my hands on the new collection. A lot of people would disagree with me but there’s no other color like Black! The absence of color in an outfit is very futuristic and without exaggerating in detailing the collection turns into a must have for the next fall/winter season.

Video Courtesy of FatalefashionII

2 comments:

  1. This Car is Individuals often give me long reviews on relevant issues that have took place down-the-road.

    taxi in streatham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and different show indeed!

    xoxo, 0941 Fashion


    0941 Blog

    ReplyDelete