May 26, 2012

Toronto Zoo

 About a couple of weeks ago I went to Toronto to visit my friend Mauricio and we decided to go to the zoo. After taking the subway, then a train and finally a bus ride to Rouge Hill we finally arrive to Toronto's Zoo.
The place is huge, so be prepare to bring comfortable shoes and don't do like me, I wore the wrong shoes and I had to walk around with ridiculous socks and non-matching flats and for someone who's particularly obsessed with fashion and wearing the right shoes for every occasion this was definitely a crime.
Sorry I must warn you, I took A LOT of pictures to the cutes stars of the zoo, I wanted to post them all but I guess just a few is enough.
Look at this dude!






Before getting into some serious "monkey business"

My crime





We all nap the same way I guess

Obsessed with this picture! awww!

In case you are wondering which bus to take


No comments:

Post a Comment