December 11, 2011

Speaking of movies...

Is there a movie that you simply can get tired of watching? Well, I am an expert on that and sometimes it worries me I don't get tired of re-watching the same movies over and over again. For example, my favorite movie since I can remember is Superman (1979 with Christopher Reeve) isn't that weird??? Now that I am a grown woman I still enjoy watching it like when I was a little girl...news flash to me: There are no Supermen out there ready to save me!!! LOL so pathetic but makes me happy.
Other movies that I love memorising  are The Devil Wears Prada (shocker for a fashion blogger, right!), Amelie (french movie), Ghost and very stupid chick flicks like The Sweetest Thing and How to lose a guy in 10 days among others, please do not judge me by this movies, I have great taste in this too but it is just  my thing!.. I guess no matter your movie selection we love watching them 1000 times and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment