March 05, 2012

10 Best Looks at London FW12

I am a huge fan of Burberry Prorsum and this time it was not the exception I loved pretty much most of the outfits for men and women and I can't get enough of that classic English look simply because you can wear it everywhere you want and always looking very smart.
Another designer that blew my mind was of course Mary Kakrantzou, it is simply amazing what she does with the fabric, lots of fantastic prints and unbelievable imagination ... if only I had the money and the occasion to wear one of her dresses! I girl can dream, right? 
It was quite difficult to pick only 10 designs from London Fashion Week specially since I fell in love with entire collections from different designers but at the end these were my absolute obsession.

Basso and Brooke

Burberry Prorsum

Erdem

Fyodor Golan

Giles

Mary Kakrantzou

Mary Kakrantzou

McQ Alexander McQueen

Mulberry

Pringled of Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment