March 09, 2012

The looks at Milan Fashion Week (part II)

For the second part I picked a few representative looks from the collections of world renowned designers that I absolutely loved such as Missoni, Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Salvatore Ferragamo among others, but I must admit there were some unpleasant surprises too. I was a bit disappointed of Marni's collection and some of  Emporio Armani's looks but who am I to judge, right? Anyways, I enjoyed going through to each and every single shot of this year's collection at the comfort of my living room, this year my feet were lucky enough to rest! Who am I kidding? I rather have hurting bleeding feet and go to the fashion shows than staying home and watch them through a bad internet connection...maybe next Fashion Week. :)

Antonio Marras

Aquilano-Rimondi

Bottega Veneta

Just Cavalli

Dolce & Gabbaa

Dolce & Gabbana

Dsquared2

Emilio Pucci

Emporio Armani

Giorgio Armani

Jil Sander

Laura Biagioti

Missoni

Roberto Cavalli

Salvatore Ferragamo

Versus

Photo Credit: GoRunway/InDigital Vogue.it

No comments:

Post a Comment